PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
When you send a request for information by filling out the contact form, you accept that your personal data will be processed and used for the sole purpose to satisfy your request.
You can, at any time, request the deletion of data by writing to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected are: Name, email address.
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third party servers during your next visit.
3. What are Scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make your website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. In order to do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical and functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of the site and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item remains in your cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Performance Cookies
We use performance cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these performance cookies we get insights into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place performance cookies.
6. Placed Cookies
We use Elementor for content creation. Read more
These data are not shared with any third parties.
Save the actions performed by the user on the website
7. ConsentWhen you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of the cookies. As soon as you click on “Save preferences”, you give us permission to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this statement regarding pop-ups and cookies. You can disable cookies through your browser, but take into consideration that the website may no longer work properly on your end.
8. Your rights regarding personal dataYou have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data are needed, what happens with them, for how long they will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data when you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for dealing with them.
9. Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. It is also possible to specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser in order to receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be stored again after your permission when you visit our site again.
10. Contact details
via Crocifisso, 2 Milan